Aisya Abdullah ▲
Follow | Home.
i see him.
Thursday 21 November 2013 @ 04:17 | 0 Flower's lover

kami ade iftor jamaie jam 6.30petang tadi. lepas makan simple2 kami solat maghrib jemaah, then time to have such a nice dinner together. hee.

lepas makan nasi, aku makan kuih , apple and desert. tiba2 kan..............

i saw him, i smile to him. he smile back to me.

and tiba-tiba dia hilang. macam bayang2, rindu sangat ke? percaya tak? baru teringat ade someone kata "majmuah ---- pergi ifthor dekat luar" mustahil la aku nampak dia.. mustahil kan? say it to me!! lepas tu terus cerita kat tini, perasaan dalam hati hanya Allah yang tahu. tolonglah hati, jangan terlalu berharap pada orang yang takpasti. aduhh !
abaikan cerita ini.


Older Post | Newer Post
My Garden

Diaries Queens Flower Lovers


Flower Queen


Pain either makes or breaks a person.


Beauty Talk

Learn to let him go
Go freely from your mind
If not now, then when?
Until the day of his wedding?

Let it go
Pour everything to Allah
As He is the best listener.


When I pretend to be strong, no one sees my hidden tears except Allah. When I’m sad and need a shoulder to cry on, no one supports me but Allah.

Pleasing a human is very difficult, pleasing Allah is the easiest. People sometimes punish me for mistakes I have not done, Allah ignores and excuses the ones that I did.

This is Allah, The Greatest, The Most Almighty, The Most Beneficent, The Most Merciful, and all praise belongs to Him

Sunlight & Water


Template Designer: Khairina Hairuddin
Background : Cute One



Sederhana Itu Indah